Cuyahoga Community College has partnered with ArcelorMittal, the world’s leading steel company, to develop the next generation of the steel industry's workforce. Training is targeted toward high-tech, well-paying job specialties in electrical and mechanical technology.
Associate of Technical Study degree
- Electrical Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology Option
- Associates degree cooperative work-study with a world-class corporation
- Up to 16 weeks of on-site paid training at ArcelorMittal
- Eligible graduates may be hired based on hiring needs and requirements at the time of graduation.
- For more information, visit www.steelworkerforthefuture.com/