Area of Study:
3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology
Certificate of Proficiency
The 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology Certificate Program is a one-year program designed to train individuals in the field of 3D digital design, subtractive and Additive Manufacturing
Individuals interested in pursuing a career in additive and subtractive manufacturing with a focus in 3D design and 3D printing principles.
- High school diploma or GED
- COMPASS assessment for mathematics and English may be required
- Three semesters of classroom and hands-on training
- Flexible scheduling for day and evening courses
- Certificate of Proficiency credits can be transferred to Tri-C’s Associate of Applied Science Degree in Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
- Internship opportunities for those who qualify
- Job placement and career services available
- Learn 3D computer-aided drafting software, 3D scanners, 3D printers, reverse engineering software, rapid prototyping and Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programs
- Master manufacturing technology and engineering principles, opportunity to gain employment in additive/subtractive manufacturing fields
- Help prepare for the nationally recognized Society of Manufacturing Engineers’ Additive Manufacturing Certificate exam
- Earn two short-term 3D/AM certificates that lead to One-Year Certificate of Proficiency in 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology
This program is designed to prepare students to demonstrate the following program outcomes: 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology Certificate Outcomes
Financial assistance, in the form of grants, scholarships, and other funding resources may be available. Contact the Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Office for more information at 216-987-0272.
3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology Program funded through a U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Employment, Training and Administrative (ETA) grant.