Nursing Admission Checklist Criteria and Request for Review
The Online Request for Review will be unavailable from 5pm on Thursday, September 25 through 7am on Monday, September 29. Please make plans accordingly.
The criteria below must be met in order to submit a request to be reviewed. Please note, having one of these areas missing could result in a declined review.
Nursing Checklist Criteria
- I have transcripts from other schools on file
- I have a high school diploma/GED on file
- I have met with a counselor and reviewed my records for the nursing program I am interested in
- I have completed all prerequisite courses with a "C" or higher and my grades are posted
- My overal GPA is 2.5 or higher
Upon a successful review, students will be sent information to proceed with the entrance test and background check. Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for a notification as volume varies.