Tri-C encourages community members of all ages to participate in hands-on, informative events and classes which will build skills to enhance your resume and increase your income.
Starting Your Own Business: Legal Forms
- Learn the different types of businesses and format to be used for planning your business
- Provide and discuss the basic forms necessary for starting a business in Ohio, like Business Ownership and Registering your Business
- Reserve your business name
Westshore Campus: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 6:30-8:30 pm
A Beginner's guide to Buying and Selling on eBay®
Whether you want to make extra money or get rid of unwanted items, this course will teach you the basics of online buying and selling on eBay®.
East Campus: Saturdays, April 27 - May 11, 2013, 10:00-1:00pm
Become a Notary Public
- Review the responsibilities, duties, and powers that come with your appointment.
- Learn how to offer your services, the fees you may charge, and how to track and report those fees.
East Campus: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 9:00-12:00pm
The Classic Tailoring Program
Classic Tailoring Program (March - June 2013).pdf
New 12-week fast-track training course:
- Basic fundamentals of apparel tailoring and alteration
- Sewing fundamentals
- Professional-level alterations and repair
Metro Campus: CRN 18347, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, March 25-June 17, 2013, 6:30-8:50 pm
No class Monday, May 27, 2013