The Counseling Centers and The Career Centers offer Student Success Workshops during the Fall and Spring semesters to help students excel inside and outside the classroom. Topics range from parenting issues to finance questions; from test anxiety to stress management; and all workshops are tailored to the specific needs of the college community.
Workshops are non-credit and have Z numbers.
You can now register for Student Success Workshops at each campus online.
- Go to My Tri-C Space and click on the My Info tab
- In the first column, click on REGISTER
- Select Term and CE for Continuing Education then "BEGIN CLASS SEARCH"
- Choose your campus
- Choose SUBJECT - Workshops are in 6 subject areas:
- ZSSA - Academic
- ZSSC - Career
- ZSSO - Communication
- ZSSF - Financial
- ZSSL - Life Skills
- ZSSP - Personal Enrichment
- THESE ARE ALL NON-CREDIT - NC STUDENT SUCCESS
- Search Class
- Follow the online registration procedure
- If you need to drop a workshop, call the non-credit office at 216 987-3075.
THESE WORKSHOPS CANNOT BE DROPPED ONLINE.
You will receive a grade of PASS (P) or NO PASS (NP) or NOT ATTENDED (N).
At the end of the semester, you may print your "Unofficial Educational Record" to see the completed
workshop(s) and your grade(s).
METRO CAMPUS STUDENT SUCCESS WEEK - SPRING 2013
WEST CAMPUS STUDENT SUCCESS WORKSHOPS - FALL 2012
RESOURCES FOR STUDY SKILLS: