Processing of the online application will take approximately 2-3 business days.
An e-mail address is required on the application. Correspondence from Tri-C concerning your application will be sent to that address. Free e-mail accounts are available from Hotmail, Google or Yahoo.
General Instructions for Online Application
Create a Login ID and password (PIN). Remember these codes. You will need them if you want to log in later to complete your application or to view the status of your submitted application.
- Unfinished applications will be retained for five business days.
- At the beginning of the application, select the type of student (new, returning, transfer, or transient [visiting]).
- Select the term you are planning to attend. There may be several choices. Select only one. If you do not see the term for which you are applying, you may need to wait and recheck at a later date or contact the Enrollment Center at 1-800-954-8742.
- Complete each section of the application.
- Review each section to verify your information, then submit the application.
Note: The system only prompts you to provide required information. There may be other questions on the form that should also be answered. Be sure you have fully responded to both required and relevant non-required items before you submit your application.
- You can only submit your application once. Once submitted, you will not be able to make changes to the information using the online application system. After your application has been processed, contact the Enrollment Center to correct your information. After you receive your Tri-C ID number you can use my Tri-C space to view and submit your changes.
- Log out. To help ensure the security of your application, log out of the online application once your work is compete and close your browser.
- Allow 2-3 business days for your information to be reviewed and processed. Although you can monitor the status of your application online, you will also be notified of the admission decision in writing. This notification will include your Tri-C Student ID number, which is required to register for classes using our online registration process.
- Application system requirements:
- Supported web browsers include Internet Explorer 6.x and above, Netscape 6.x and above, Safari (for Macintosh users) and Mozilla/Firefox. Do not use America Online's internal browser.
After you have submitted an application and been accepted to Tri-C, additional steps may need to be completed before you register for classes:
- Submit official high school/GED transcripts and all college transcripts if you are applying for financial aid and/or scholarships.
- Transcripts can be sent to: Office of the Registrar, PO Box 5966, Cleveland, OH 44101
- Complete placement testing if you have never attended college.
- Contact the Counseling Office to schedule an appointment with an academic counselor or to schedule New Student Orientation.