The Career Center offers you the opportunity to search job seeker resumes and post part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for freeon our online job board, College Central Network (CCN).
- Search exclusive resumes for students, alumni and community job seekers
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for 30 days
- Register for job fairs, information sessions and on-campus interview days
- Receive communication about services, recruiting events, and special announcements
- Review Recruiting Policies including EEO and Third Party
on How to Register/Post jobs on CCN are provided for your convenience and guidance.
Other job posting options:
Hot Job Leads provides you an exclusive, fast and highly visible job posting to our students through monitors located in high traffic areas around campus. A hot job is defined as a job in demand when your organization is experiencing a high volume of hiring needs and/or temporary assignments with flexible scheduling while students attend school. These hot job leads could also lead to full-time employment upon successful completion of the assignment.
Hot Job Lead Template
Get Hired On The Spot allows employers who are hosting job fairs at their location to post this announcement on our High Viz monitors. We support your efforts and would like to help promote your on-site job fair to our students through our online resources.
Get Hired On The Spot
Tear Sheet is an opportunity to post your jobs on our job bulletin boards located in the Career Center offices and throughout our campus sites. For job seekers convenience, they will be able to tear off a tab with your application contact information or instructions.
Tear Sheet Job Posting Template/Description