Linking Talent to Opportunity
Thursday October 9th, 2014
Western Campus, North Galleria
11000 Pleasant Valley Road
Parma, Ohio 44130
This event is for employers that are interested in hiring students for co-ops and internships from the following Tri-C programs; Information Technology, Business Administration, Visual Communication & Design, and Liberal Arts. Employers interested in participating in this event are encouraged to register on-line as early as possible.
Register here: Talent2Opportunity
On-Campus Recruiting will be held during the fall and spring semesters. This is not a formal job fair. This is an informal informational and networking event for 5-10 employers to meet with Tri-C students, alumni and community members in person to promote their organization and discuss their current and future job openings. Each season has designated themes to coincide with student and employer interests.
On-Campus Recruiting has three formats:
1. Information Table Day:
- Available from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. during high peak traffic time on designated days:
- Tuesday - East, October 28th
- Wednesday - West, October 29th
- Thursday - Metro, October 30th
- Conduct informal conversations with students as they are in between classes.
- Participate with 3 to 6 employers during the designated employer information table day to increase your visibility and draw students to meet you.
On-Campus Recruiting FAQs
2. Information Session:
- Opportunity to meet with targeted majors or degree programs.
- Classroom presentation describing your organization, jobs, and application process.
- Employer extends invitation to students after reviewing their online resume on College Central.
Information Session FAQs
3. On-Campus Interviews:
- provides employers with an efficient and cost-effective way to interview many qualified students for co-ops/internships or full-time/part-time positions during the on campus recruiting season
- On-Campus Interviews can be arranged through your Employer Relations Specialist and published on our job board on the College Central Network. We encourage employers to search resumes in CCN to invite students to apply. Interview schedules are then developed according to your specifications.
On-Campus Interview Information